NOT AT ALL OMG
I… I honestly don’t know hahaha, like I used to think of their birthdays as the dates when I created them, but the only ones I remember is that Kirai and Netami are both created in august sometime… or April… holy shit I don’t even know. I suck.
I’ve managed to develop a nonexistent, cliche story. I think I deserve a trophy.
No but really there isn’t one. And probably won’t be. I’m not planning to write any books or comics about it so why bother, that shit is too complicated for me anyway lmao. It’s fun to develop the world and characters though, so I just sit and do that.
Holy shit anon hahahha, I can’t answer all that without writing a book. Maybe try to devide this into more asks in the future o_o bigger chance that I’ll give a good answer haha. For now I’ll just answer pretty short so it won’t be the longest reply in the world.
Netami is kinda the protagonist, but Kirai, Levis and Alex are also pretty important, so I’ve always imagined that it’ll kinda be.. from different point of views in different parts of the story and stuff. (their characteristics and past can probably be found somewhere on the blog already, I think I’ve answered it before, if not just throw another ask my way).
There are 2 different worlds and an “in-between. There’s a human world, there’s the other world where all supernatural beings live, and the in-between is actually kinda the human world, just let’s say that it looks the way that it actually is, corrupted, dark, and that’s where all the ghosts and creatures wander around that you can’t see. If a human sees something, then it means that either one or another has found some kind of way to see through into the other “dimension” or whatever you would call it.
Still not sure about the antagonist part so can’t really answer that haha, there are no gods, and nah no real special abilities are involved. Like they all can do some minor stuff but it’s not like anyone will develop this amazing cool ability that will kick everyone’s butt.
I’m going to assume that you mean the difference between Ginger as a pure-blood and uh… the “infected” ones?
Hm… Well… if you made a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 was human and 10 Wolf, then a regular werewolf would cover the scale from 1 to about 7, while pure-bloods like Ginger are around 3-10. In Gingers case it’s probably more like… 4-10 though… BASICALLY they’re just less human and more wolf to begin with.
Also, since pure-bloods can change their form entirely they have a lot in common with shape-shifters. The only thing that sets them apart is that they get affected by the full moon and their bites are contagious to humans.
There we go.
…very VERY sad… and stuff… I’m not quite sure how to answer this question…? xD
….As in… Sex?
He doesn’t have to he’s not exactly a sex-addict so if someone denies him then oh well. He may be a horrible being but that is a little game he preffers to win or lose fair and square.
Thank god I’m not lmao, OK let’s go!
14. Her usual self just x10. If that’s even possible…
22. What she’s like when she’s sick… She’s the type that just doesn’t give a fuck and ignores it even if she feels like crap, so she’d just go on like usual. xD Just that it would most likely make her way more grumpy and irritated.
13. Oh maan… Well, he used to think about how it would be if everything during his childhood played out differently, but doesn’t bother about it anymore because he knows that you can’t change the past. He just lives in the present and doesn’t care about much else.
21. He doesn’t care haha, he’ll do everything the way he wants to anyway.
6. Aaa… Part of their training is learning languages, since they… well… kinda have to know them lmao… So he can speak some of the major languages. And nope, no specific word usagse or anything.
22. He pretty much just crawls up in bed and sleeps through everything when sick, because the will to do anything at all just dissapears xD And it kinda tends to gravitate towards his head.
22. You’ll never know… You’ll neeever know eue Or well, the symptoms would be visible like caughing and stuff, but he wouldn’t really act very different because he doesn’t do much normally anyway haha.
I don’t really have a final design for him thooo, but I imagine him to have a look that is pretty close to what people imagine when they think of the classical reapers. Like all gross skeletal looking face and a black robe thing, yeah. I’ll try to draw him one day~